You might be asking yourself why you need to protect your children more when we are at the mall…
Believe it or not, Shopping Centers lend themselves to criminal activities, such as robbery, attacks, and even children’s kidnapping and loss.
That is enough reason to more than ever take care of your kids when you go shopping. We will give you some recommendations to prevent this kind of situation.
- Before going out, explain to your children all the risks that exist outside.
- Try not to let go of her/his hand.
- Do not let him/her out of sight
- When you answer the cell phone, keep watch on them.
- Don’t let them use the elevator without you.
- Teach them whom to talk to in case they get lost.
- Avoid putting valuable objects visibly on them.
- Dress them in bright colors, it will be easier to find them.
If they get lost, first, you need to keep calm and talk to the security of the mall, don’t panic.
- Describe the child to the guards and start looking for him/her.
- Look in the places you think he/she could be.
It is important that you be able to detect risks, so you can prevent them. Pay attention to everything happening around you.
Our security company has action protocols for these cases because we know that protecting your children is your #1 priority and we are here to help you with that.
American Global Security wants to fulfill all your needs.